Here is a call to submit to the #Babishai@Storyzetu Twitter Competition
Competition Rules: Submit in only one category, 1.2.3. or 4.
- Compose a tweet based on a response to a poet who emerged second in a major poetry competition
- Compose a tweet based on a response to a poet whose poem you did not accept in your major poetry magazine
- Compose a tweet in response to emerging second in a major poetry magazine
- Compose a tweet in response to your poem not being accepted by a major poetry magazine.
- The competition runs from 1st February to 4 March 2016
- Send the tweets to @BNPoetryAward and @Storyzetu with the hashtag, #BabishaiSZ
- The winner of each category will be announced on 10th March 2016, after which the public will vote the eventual winner. The public voting will open after midnight on 9th March 2016.
- The winner will be announced on Friday March 19th 2016 by Storyzetu, in celebration of World Poetry Day.
- The winners for each category will be voted on by the public until a winner is announced.
- The judges are the fabulous team @Storyzetu and the public.
- The winner will win free travel, accommodation and all meals covered during the #Babishai2016 Poetry Festival in Kampala, from 24-26 August. All participants must be residing in Nairobi during the period of the festival and eligible to travel to Uganda from 24-26 August 2016
For more details, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +256 751 703226.
Details here at http://bnpoetryaward.blogspot.com/2016/01/babishaistoryzetu-2016-twitter.html